Submitted by: Amber Moeller
Makes: 10 x 15-in. jelly roll pan
- 2 (8 oz) tubes refrigerator Crescent Rolls
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 t. dill weed
- 1/8 t. garlic powder
- 2 c. carrots, chopped
- 20 small broccoli florets
- 20 cucumber or zucchini slices
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Unroll dough into 4 long rectangles. Place cross-wise in an ungreased 10×15-in. jelly roll pan; press over bottom and 1-in. up sides to form crust. Firmly press perforations to seal. Bake 13-17 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely.
In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream and spices. Spread over cooled crust. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours. Cut into squares and garnish with vegetables.